Search This Blog

In the Know, Now U Know... Headline Animator

In the Know, Now U Know...

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

AD

Welcome to my entertainment blog

Welcome to my entertainment blog
Look around and be in the know
Your source for all things in Pop Culture

My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog! My site was nominated for The Blogitzer! My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!
Please VOTE for my BLOG. Click link above.

5/30/11

Dallas Quarterback Tony Romo Weds



According to US Magazine Dallas Quarterback Tony Romo tied the know to his girl Candace Crawford this past Saturday May 29th in Dallas Texas.  There were 600 guest which included singer Ashanti, former Dallas Cowboy Troy Aikman, Candace's brother Gossip Girl  actor Chance Crawford and Cowboy's owner Jerry Jones.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment